We currently offer two frame styles
• 20" tire designed to attach to most standard bikes
• 18" tire for bikes that have 20" tires
• Sidecars are available in white, red and black as standard
• Custom RAL Classic paint colors and matte finishes are available for an upcharge
• Optional removable folding seats & rain hoods come in tan, black or red
• The rim and fender are available in chrome or black
• Tires can be black or cream
One or two child safety harnesses and pet eyebolts to attach a dog harness
We offer high-quality vinyl graphics on each sidecar in a variety of colors:
Standard is Mad Dogs & Englishmen with the Union Jack Flag on front and back OR racing stripes with or without a racing number or flag. Custom graphics are also available for an additional charge – please provide a pdf file of the design you want when requesting pricing.
Exclusive Bluejay sidecar
This Limited Edition sidecar is available through Mad Dogs & Englishmen and each is made to order.
The handcrafted sidecars attach to your Bluejay bicycle using a mounting bracket containing a pivot bearing which allows for the sidecar and bicycle each to function relative to each other. The sidecar is designed to stay grounded when taking corners and has a quick-release pin for easy removal from your bike when not in use.
The sidecars weigh approximately 26lbs, and are designed for kids and dogs up to 100lbs.
In collaboration with Bluejay Bikes and Sophia Bush, we will be donating $100 for every sidecar sold in the month of November to the ASPCA. For pricing and additional questions please email us or give us a call.