We pride ourselves in identifying and stocking the world's finest bikes and cycling accessories, and offering unforgettable cycling experiences in some of the most magical destinations on Earth. Our inventory has been hand-picked based on what we believe to be the best you can buy. We specialize in high- quality electric bikes. We carry the most respected and iconic California brands, such as Specialized, Vintage Electric and Super73. We also travel the world to discover and bring you some of the best quality, most innovative 'speciality' bikes in the industry, such as Butchers & Bicycles & TrioBike three-wheel cargo bikes, our hand-crafted made to order European bicycle sidecars and our Leg&Go 8-in-1 conversion kids bike.
Everything we sell is superior in quality, design, functionality, craftsmanship and innovation. So whether you are looking for a performance bike for road or trail, a commuter or active/leisure bike, a vintage-inspired or retro-style throttle bike, a folding bike, a cargo bike, a kids bike, or even a super special bicycle sidecar, we have the best in class to meet your needs.
Our team is passionate about everything to do with cycling, as well as the communities we cycle in, and we pride ourselves on bringing the newest, most exciting bikes and accessories to market. We also pride ourselves in locating our shops in the heart of the most beautiful cycling communities in California. Our driving force is the opportunity to share the latest and greatest in cycling with our customers, in some of the most scenic cycling destinations on the West Coast.
We specialize in electric bikes. We have studied and tested all ebike lines and we know what is out there and we are proud to carry only the best.
The benefits you can expect when shopping with us
- Free lifetime adjustments with each bike purchase, plus a complimentary tune-up during your first six months.
- A complimentary rental bike experience for two (up to $200 value) with each bike purchase – can be used at any of our shops anytime by the purchaser or their friends or family
- 50% off unlimited rentals at any of our locations for up to two riders for the first year after your bike purchase, based on availability (blackout dates may apply)*
- Free local delivery of all bikes- if you find a bike that you love at one of our shops- purchase it and we can transfer it to one of our other shops for pick up or delivery
- We stock a large selection of premium quality cycling apparel, accessories, helmets and gear
- The best rental bikes and guided tours – we offer unforgettable 5- star cycling experiences in California from each of our shops, plus you will not find better quality rental bikes in the areas we serve (check out our consistent five-star reviews on Yelp, Google and Trip Advisor)
*Available with all full price bike purchases (purchases of discounted bikes and demo/rental bikes do not apply)
Dogs always welcome!
We launched our first shop in Carmel, which is the most dog friendly town in the US. We are big dog lovers ourselves, so we are excited to be able to offer all customers the opportunity to go cycling with their dogs, along some of the most picturesque coastline California has to offer. We stock dog baskets, sidecars, cargo bikes and even dog goggles!
Interested in trying something new?
Our Flagship store and headquarters opened in March of 2018 and now spans two floors on the SW Corner of Ocean Ave and Mission St in the heart of this charming little coastal village. We are Carmel-by-the-Sea's first and only bike shop. Just a few short blocks to the most beautiful coastline in all of California and the closest shop to famed 17 Mile Drive in Pebble Beach.
Mill Valley (Marin/SF Bay)
Our second shop opened in 2019 at the charming Mill Valley Lumber Yard in the heart of Marin County just over the Golden Gate Bridge and north of San Francisco. Situated at the base on Mount Tam, considered by many to be the birthplace of modern-day mountain biking, this shop is surrounded by breathtaking cycling trails, both on and off-road.
Our Third shop opened in January of 2021 on the ground floor of the Forbes 4-Star Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa. Situated on the beautiful shoreline of the Monterey Bay directly on the Monterey Bay Recreation Trail, which is an 18 mile long walking and biking trail that hugs the Monterey Coastline. We are also just a few blocks from the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and Marine Sanctuary.
Montecito (Santa Barbara)
Considered by many to be the crown jewel of the American Riviera, Montecito is a small coastal community located in South Eastern Santa Barbara. Our fourth shop opened in February of 2021 on Coast Village Road.